Saturday, November 6, 2021 - 5:00pm to 9:00pm Ipswich High School Performing Arts Center, 130 High...
Memorial Day May 2021 - Radio Interview with MSONEWSPORTS - Host Rick Moore and Karen Tyler, Eastern Essex Veterans' Services »
Saturday, January 19, 2021 - 5:00pm to 9:00pm Ipswich High School Performing Arts Center, 130 High St, Ipswich MA
Triton High School Virtual Memorial Day Ceremony for May 31, 2021 Presenter: ...
Eastern Essex District Department of Veterans' Services
We are temporarily suspending our monthly Town office hours until the Council on Aging reopens to the public. We will continue to schedule appointments in the Eastern Essex District Department of Veterans' Services Office (Town Hall, 25 Green Street, Ipswich, MA).
To schedule an appointment: call (978) 356-6699 or cell (508) 308-2025 or email email@example.com. Please note: Appointments only - No walk-ins! Please visit this website for more updates.
Town Office Hours temporarily suspended.
- Essex - 3rd Thursday, 10:30 a.m. – Noon
- Location: Essex Senior Center, 17 Pickman St., Essex, MA 019129
- Georgetown - 1st Thursday, 10:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m.
- Location: Georgetown Senior Community Center, 51 North St., Georgetown, MA 01833
- Ipswich - by appointment, please call 978-356-6699 (Office Hours)
- Location: Ipswich Town Hall, Lower Level, G25, 25 Green St., Ipswich, MA
- Newbury - 3rd Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. - Noon
- Location: Town Hall, Hearing Room, 12 Kent Way, Byfield, MA 01922
- Rowley - 1st Monday, 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Location: Council on Aging, 39 Central St., Rowley, MA 01969
- Wenham - 2nd Thursday, 10:30 a.m. – Noon
- Location: Council on Aging, 10 School St., Wenham, MA 01984
- West Newbury - 2nd Monday, 10:30 a.m. – Noon
- Location: Council on Aging – Senior Center, 381 Main St., West Newbury, MA 01985